Thursday, April 27, 2006
















Although Isabel spots a long past-shoulder length hair all this while. But she hates to comb it cos she said it painful to untangle the hair.

Soooo... I asked her: "Do you want to cut your hair short like mei mei?"

"No..."

"But with short hair, its not painful to comb. No need to tie."

This conversation was repeated for a few days when it finally drilled into her.

Yesterday I asked again and finally I got her to say "Yes."
















Isabel never gave any fuzz about cutting her hair. I used to cut her hair when she was younger, but nowadays she wants to cut at Kimage, have it done professionally. I guess she don't trust her old man's sense of style any more.

I brought Ally along as a sample, and told the hairdresser to cut like the mei mei.
















So now the two sisters looks like sisters.

Later when at home, she kept asking me to carry her to look at the mirror, want to see her new style. I guess it true when they say "爱美是人的 天性"
“Its human nature to want to be beautiful"

10 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Short hair cooler :)

Egghead said...

Ally dun look to thrilled that her copyrighted hair-style got pirated wor... LOL!

nice hair-cut!

blurblur said...

Now i believe they're sisters..hahaha..;p

Wah..kimage at such a young age..she's got good taste..;)

seefei said...

kimage... used to go there when they were kimarie. ur daughters look beautiful with the new hair style...but why the young one looked grumpy?

Jess said...

I still prefer my girls have short hair, easy to maintain mah! some more they sweat a lot everyday!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

oh mine,, she wants her long hair cut!
I like her in long hair....
But she still looks prettyyyyyyyyyyyy nice and cute.

Ricket said...

Mei Mei not grumpy, she's just wondering why its always her sister that gets the steering wheel.

Sue said...

I still prefer Isabel's long hair, but of course short hair's more managable for kids... :) and if she hates to comb it then well.....

lisaOne said...

short or long-she is still one pretty little lady!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»