Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quick dish: #1 Green Curry Chicken

As a working mother, it is always a challenge for me to cook a decent meal for my family. I'm always racing against time.

I have also thought of the easy way out, that is to pack dinner home... or just eat out.


But it is my girl's encouragement and compliment that keeps me going.

This will be my first post for quick dish. It will also serve as a reference for myself and maybe for my girls when they grow up.

I was in the mood for curry few days ago. Had decided to cook green curry chicken for dinner tonight.

It was a very simple and easy dish that only took me 20min to complete.

You will need:
- 2/3 of a medium size chicken (chop to pieces and removed the skin)
- 6-7 lady's finger and cut to 2 pieces each.
-1 medium size brinjal and cut to small pieces
-1 cup (300ml) low fat milk
Most importantly, you will need a packet of the special paste of the green curry.


The instructions for cooking the curry is just right behind the packaging and it's so simple to follow.


I actually added 1.5 table spoon of sugar to the curry to make it less spicy for the girls.



This pot of green curry is just nice to serve my family of 4.


Bel is always my no.1 supporter whenever I cook this dish.


- Posted using my iPhone

No comments: