Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi All

Its been really quite a while since I've logged on for blogging. Main reason for missing is because my phone, which I use to take a lot of impromptu photos of our daily lives is not able to sync with the PC, hence I'm not able to upload any photo to tell my story. Other reason is that I've been attending night classes, preparing for exams...


Anyway, I can't miss blogging this one.

My son is now 1 year old. Wow, time flies... I remember him as a little infant when we first brought him home.

This whole year has been interesting as he is the only son in the family, he has been a source of joy to all of us. The 2 sisters dote him so much, especially the elder sister. She like to carry him around the house, sing and play with him. I can safely depend on her to look after him for short moments.

This one year has also not been easy for us and Jared as we have to place him in a Infant care center, he fell sick almost every month. Fever, flu, cough... that sequence. We brought him to the Pediatrician several times, spent hundreds of dollars on his medications.




Jared was really happy at the beginning of the party, but as the guests are not all here yet, we waited till past his nap time before we could let him cut the cake. By then, he was starting to be grouchy.

Even before he blew the candle, his hands and feet were already covered with cream.


Jared would like to thanks all the big brothers and big sisters for celebrating his first birthday with him. He would also like to thank all the aunties and uncles for all the blessings he has received.

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

hi,

nice to see you guys back on the blog...: )

Indeed,it's a milestone for the little fellow. Wishing him a very happy 1st birthday and blessed him with good health.

cheers,