Thursday, March 04, 2010

Seasonal Flu

When they say "Seasonal Flu" usually it means that by that time of the year, the bug will spread like wild fire and doctors will be very happy cos it bonus time for them.

Every year around this time between Feb - Apr, I'll fall sick. As I can recall, I visited the doctor last year in March, I still have the MC to show for. Again in March 08, I was down with bad cough as posted. I was even hospitalized for a bad viral reaction in April 07.

Now in 2010... it happened again. I've caught the flu from my son who got it from the new child care centre.

It took him 2 weeks to get well, it took me more than a week to be better.

For me, a flu with running nose will develop into sinus, this will develop low grade fever and headache which will not go away by sleeping or taking pills. It will become so bad that it causes insomnia. Forcing me to be drifting in and out of restless sleep.

All is well... today the headache is finally subsiding, I had a better sleep last night. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw younger looking me... ha ha


.

No comments: