Thursday, January 03, 2008

Egg Attack

Can you imagine... Driving along your own estate, next to your own block where you stay... and then "WHACK"!!! Someone dropped an egg on the top of your car... !!!

That's exactly what happened to me.

I was driving along, minding my own business, then suddenly... "WHACK!!!" I thought I've hit something, but I looked around found nothing.

Then I drove on to stop by the side where I was suppose to pick up the family, I came out and realized that the car top was littered with egg shells and splattered with its content.

Who in the right mind would throw an egg out of the window?

I don't have any enemy... at least none that I know of... I've never had any bad blood with anyone... WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING???

The egg content somehow managed to seep into the car and the whole car stink from the inside.
Later, I parked the car and went for dinner, came back and found a whole bunch of ANTS on the car top!!

AAAaaaarrrrggggggghhhhh!!!


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoo.. horrible these people!!