Saturday, April 21, 2007

Train Ride

Its not easy to get kids to sit still for long, especially when a train ride that takes 30 minutes.




Isabel: "Daddy... Are we there yet...? How many more stops?"

Ally: "I want drink water... Later pass urine"






(I was very surprised when she started to say pass urine instead of sh-sh few months ago)





Isabel: "Lets read a book... Once upon a time..."

Ally: "Princess...







Isabel: "Chieh...

Ally: "Daddy blow candles?..."
(she keeps asking me to do that for twenty over times)








Isabel: "Ally, watch me ballet..."

Ally: "What? leh? Huh?"










Isabel: "Now I want to drink water"

Ally: "You see? You see? Mosquito bite me..."










Isabel: "Daddy... Are we there yet?"

Ally: "I want pass urine..."





***************




5 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Oh, who was Isabel leaning against to??? Not you??

Ricket said...

To etcetra~mommy: Not me, other passenger.

LHS said...

even have so many expressions during the train ride..cute!

Anonymous said...

hi, its been quite some time since i dropped by and was surprised that yr girls are so grown up already. ooo so cute, with all these expressions and both really keep each other company.

blurblur said...

Haha...this post is so cute!

Yeah, really difficult to keep them entertain during train rides...but at least they still sit down. Damien would sit for awhile then stand then sit again..then stand...then sit..you get what i mean? :P